If your business is in financial distress, you have probably realized that your sources of new funding are diminishing just when you need financing the most. Your ability to obtain further advances from your current lenders has probably been reduced or cut off, and you are most probably falling into default.
There is a solution and with a hopeful outlook! If you file or have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, your company may be able to take advantage of Bankruptcy Financing, also known as debtor-in-possession financing, to help reverse the course, give restructuring support, and return your company to profitability.
What is Bankruptcy Financing or Debtor-in-Possession Financing?
Debtor-in-possession financing is funding which can be provided to your business if it has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection from its creditors and has a reasonable chance, and a workable plan to turn itself around. Many business owners are not aware that they can obtain financing to turn their company around after they have declared bankruptcy.
Why choose Rapid Capital for your Bankruptcy Financing?
At Rapid Capital, we know how difficult it can be for businesses who have filed for protection under Chapter 11 reorganization. Specialized knowledge, expertise, contacts, and relationships are needed to secure bankruptcy financing, also known as debtor-in-possession financing. We have the required knowledge, expertise, contacts and programs to secure such financing for your company so that your company can fund its operations while going through the bankruptcy process.
CONTACT US TODAY AT (929) 499-3429 FOR A FREE QUOTE OR FILL OUT THE FORM FOR MORE INFO
Articles related to Bankruptcy Financing
- Cannabis Business Funding Program
- Aviation Finance Team
- The Small Business Expo in New York
- 5 Leadership Trends That Will Dominate 2019 Part 5
- 5 Leadership Trends That Will Dominate 2019 Part 4
- 5 Leadership Trends That Will Dominate 2019 Part 3
- The Impact of Steel and Aluminum Tariffs on the Construction Industry
- 5 Leadership Trends That Will Dominate 2019 Part 2
- 5 Leadership Trends That Will Dominate 2019 Part 1
- Exercise during workday can be key
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: An Overview
- 2019 Business outlook
- Hello World