Equipment Finance Salesperson
We are looking for an Equipment Finance Salespersons to join our team. This is an exceptional opportunity with an unlimited earning potential, generous splits, leads, and protected territories nationwide for a star salesperson.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Attain sales and gross profit goals.
- Regularly calling on established accounts.
- Establishing and qualifying new accounts.
- Provide prompt, courteous and accurate service to customers.
- Maintaining familiarity with all products and programs, and credit policies.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Attend trade shows and other events as needed.
- Manage a customer database Provide additional help in areas as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Rapid Capital.
Required Education, Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
A four-year College degree preferred. A minimum of 2 years selling experience in Equipment Financing and Leasing. The successful candidate will be self-motivated with a strong sales aptitude and willingness to learn and grow. Knowledge of the industry is required. As part of our recruitment process, we conduct assessment testing and post-offer full background checks.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Interested in one of our career opportunities?
Fill out the below contact form and we will contact you after we have reviewed your information.[ninja_form id=5]