FLEET TRACKING & MANAGEMENT EQUIPMENT FINANCING
Real-time GPS technology has made it easier than ever to increase efficiency and ROI when coupled with modern software and data analytics. For anyone looking to maximize the value of their existing operation, fleet tracking and management equipment is an obvious choice, but the cost of acquiring and implementing the requisite hardware and software can be prohibitive. Fortunately, Rapid Capital’s financial programs let you pick the best systems for logistics, route planning, and scheduling, and give you the ability to pay for them in manageable monthly installments. Without having to worry about the upfront cost, you can use the revenue your new fleet tracking and management system generates to manage your monthly installments, earning you more profit from every last mile.
Our financial tools are designed to help you get the navigation, fleet management, and logistics systems your commercial fleet needs as quickly and simply as possible, whether you want to improve delivery scheduling, lower transportation costs, or plan the most efficient routes for your drivers. No matter what kind of fleet management system your business needs, Rapid Capital’s fleet tracking and management equipment specialists are here to help your company deliver.
If you don’t already have a commercial fleet management equipment provider in mind, our friendly support team will help match you with a Rapid Capital-authorized vendor ready to serve your needs. If you are a fleet tracking or logistics equipment manufacturer or provider, learn more about our Vendor Program.
Don’t let a financial roadblock make you lose your way. Apply today.
CONTACT US TODAY AT (929) 499-3429 FOR A FREE QUOTE OR FILL OUT THE FORM FOR MORE INFO
- Update on the Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- Cannabis Business Funding Program
- Aviation Finance Team
- The Small Business Expo in New York
- The International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference
- The International Restaurant & Food Service Show Part 2
- The International Restaurant & Food Service Show Part 1
- 5 Leadership Trends That Will Dominate 2019 Part 5
- 5 Leadership Trends That Will Dominate 2019 Part 4
- 5 Leadership Trends That Will Dominate 2019 Part 3
- The Impact of Steel and Aluminum Tariffs on the Construction Industry
- 5 Leadership Trends That Will Dominate 2019 Part 2
- 5 Leadership Trends That Will Dominate 2019 Part 1
- Exercise during workday can be key
- 2019 Business outlook
- Commercial Vehicle Industry
- Hello World