MEDICAL & DENTAL EQUIPMENT FINANCING
When people rely on you to help keep them in top condition, you know you have to use every available option to make sure every diagnosis, treatment, and procedure gets performed to the highest standard. Modern technology has made it possible to bring cutting-edge care and treatment to your private practice with medical and dental equipment more compact and precise than ever, but all that progress tends to come at a steep cost. Thankfully, financing your dental & medical equipment with Rapid Capital lets you purchase the technology your practice needs while allowing you to pay for it in convenient monthly installments. The increased revenue your sophisticated equipment enables you to generate right away lets you manage your payments while maintaining cash reserves for other expenses or strategic investments.
Our financial programs are designed to help you get the diagnostic equipment, exam chairs, x-ray machines, monitoring equipment, or surgical lasers your practice needs as quickly and easily as possible. No matter what your medical or dental office, nursing home, or assisted living facility requires, Rapid Capital’s medical & dental equipment financing specialists are here to help you care for your patients right.
If you don’t already have a medical or dental equipment provider in mind, our friendly support team will help to match you with a Rapid Capital-authorized vendor ready to serve your needs. If you are a dental or medical equipment supplier or provider, learn more about our Vendor Program.
Don’t let a financial roadblock affect the prognosis of your future. Apply today.
CONTACT US TODAY AT (929) 499-3429 FOR A FREE QUOTE OR FILL OUT THE FORM FOR MORE INFO
- Update on the Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- Cannabis Business Funding Program
- Aviation Finance Team
- The Small Business Expo in New York
- The International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference
- The International Restaurant & Food Service Show Part 2
- The International Restaurant & Food Service Show Part 1
- 5 Leadership Trends That Will Dominate 2019 Part 5
- 5 Leadership Trends That Will Dominate 2019 Part 4
- 5 Leadership Trends That Will Dominate 2019 Part 3
- The Impact of Steel and Aluminum Tariffs on the Construction Industry
- 5 Leadership Trends That Will Dominate 2019 Part 2
- 5 Leadership Trends That Will Dominate 2019 Part 1
- Exercise during workday can be key
- 2019 Business outlook
- Commercial Vehicle Industry
- Hello World