VETERINARY & PET GROOMING EQUIPMENT FINANCING
Pet owners know that their animal companions are happiest, and their relationships most rewarding, when their pets are healthy, happy, and clean. For veterinarians and pet groomers, that means having the best tools and equipment on hand to care for all of our four-legged friends. Veterinary and grooming equipment built to handle the toughest conditions lets you give your clients’ pets the highest level of care, but the high initial cost of the best tools in the business can hold anyone back.
Thankfully, financing your pet grooming and veterinary care equipment with Rapid Capital gives you the ability to get the lab equipment, surgical tools, bathing systems, pet dryers, and other equipment you need right away while letting you pay for them in simple monthly installments. Since your new equipment starts building revenue for your veterinary practice or grooming salon right away, you can use the profits your upgraded operation generates to manage your monthly payments while you keep cash on hand for other expenses or investments.
Our financial products are designed to help you get the veterinary equipment or pet grooming tools you need as quickly and easily as possible. From autoclaves to water therapy tubs, Rapid Capital’s veterinary and pet grooming equipment specialists are here to help you give your clients’ pets the care they deserve.
If you don’t already have a veterinary or pet grooming equipment provider in mind, our friendly support team will help pair you with a Rapid Capital-authorized vendor ready to serve your needs. If you are a supplier or provider of pet grooming or veterinary equipment, learn more about our Vendor Program.
Don’t let a financial roadblock put you in the doghouse. Apply today.
CONTACT US TODAY AT (929) 499-3429 FOR A FREE QUOTE OR FILL OUT THE FORM FOR MORE INFO
- Update on the Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- Cannabis Business Funding Program
- Aviation Finance Team
- The Small Business Expo in New York
- The International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference
- The International Restaurant & Food Service Show Part 2
- The International Restaurant & Food Service Show Part 1
- 5 Leadership Trends That Will Dominate 2019 Part 5
- 5 Leadership Trends That Will Dominate 2019 Part 4
- 5 Leadership Trends That Will Dominate 2019 Part 3
- The Impact of Steel and Aluminum Tariffs on the Construction Industry
- 5 Leadership Trends That Will Dominate 2019 Part 2
- 5 Leadership Trends That Will Dominate 2019 Part 1
- Exercise during workday can be key
- 2019 Business outlook
- Commercial Vehicle Industry
- Hello World